Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Go to Burrito!

This burrito is really delicious, versatile, easy and a great way to get a ton of veggies in one sitting! Plus most the veggies are raw so they have all their great vitamins!


There are so many ways you can alter this meal but here's the basics:

Ingredients:
Basic flour tortilla (larger than a taco, smaller than a burrito size)
1/4 cup Hummus
1/4-1/2 cup seasoned black beans rinsed
1/4 Sauteed onions (I really dont like them raw)
1/2 cup Sliced peppers (any variety)
1/2 cup Lettuce
Salt to taste

All you have to do is throw them on and eat! The only thing I do extra is cook the tortilla on a pan until it's crunchy.  Today I actually had this for lunch except that it had hummus, tomatoes, lettuce, kale, basil, red cabbage and cucumbers.  I would have added some avocado but I forgot! oops.  I love the crunch of the veggies and you can stuff so many in there that it seems like you are eating so much food! It's really filling too because of the hummus and black beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment